Address: Nachal Ein Gedi 37
Ramat Beit Shemesh 99000
Address: Yeshivat Lev HaTorah
65 Argyll Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10804
Driving instructions from Jerusalem:
- Take the main highway, Road #1 out of Jerusalem.
- Take the Beit Shemesh exit, at the bottom of Shaar Hagai, immediately after the gas station on the right.
- This exit will loop under Road #1 and take you to Beit Shemesh. This is Road #38
- Pass the Beit Shemesh entrance, the South Beit Shemesh entrance and take a left at the 3rd entrance, called Ramat Beit Shemesh.
- Continue for several minutes until you reach a traffic circle, whose right exit is presently unfinished. You will need to skirt the circle and stay straight.
- A short while after this first traffic circle is a left turn lane. Make that left onto Nachal Chever. (If you hit a second traffic circle in a commercial area, you've gone too far.)
- Continue up Nachal Chever until it intersects with Nachal Ein Gedi. Make the right and stop immediately at that corner. The Yeshiva is a 4-story building at Nachal Ein Gedi 37.
Send us an Email: