Address: Nachal Ein Gedi 37
Ramat Beit Shemesh 99000
Address: Yeshivat Lev HaTorah
65 Argyll Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10804
Driving instructions from Jerusalem:
1) Take the main highway, Road #1 out of Jerusalem toward Tel Aviv.
2) Take the Beit Shemesh exit, at the bottom of Shaar Hagai, immediately
after the gas station on the right.
3) This exit will loop under Road #1 and take you to Beit Shemesh. This is
4) After the train tracks, continue straight past the (left) Beit Shemesh
entrance, the South Beit Shemesh entrance and take a left at the 3rd
entrance, called Ramat Beit Shemesh.
5) Continue for several minutes until you reach a large traffic circle; continue
6) A short while after this first traffic circle is another traffic circle,
make a left onto Nachal Chever. (If you hit a third traffic circle, you've
gone too far; make a U-turn and come back down to the second traffic
circle and make a right onto Nachal Chever.)
7) Continue up Nachal Chever until it intersects with Nachal Ein Gedi.
Make the right and stop immediately at that corner. The Yeshiva is a 4-story
building at Nachal Ein Gedi 37 on your left.
Send us an Email: